2020欧洲杯APPIf you are interested in employment at Faith Christian Academy, the following information will be required prior to further consideration:
- Act 34: PA State Police Clearance - This clearance must be dated within three years of proposed start date.
To apply online - Results available immediately:
- The applicant may apply online at .
- Upon receiving the results, the applicant is to provide either the official result or disclose the control number (this starts with the letter "R") to the HR Director so that official clearance results may be retrieved online.
- Act 151: Child Abuse Clearance - This clearance must be dated within three years of proposed start dates.
To apply online - Result times may vary:
- The applicant may apply online at .
- Create an account on the Child Welfare Portal OR login if account previously created.
- Read all information; create a Keystone ID and complete all requested information.
- The applicant will receive an email confirmation when results are ready to be viewed. This may be done at any time by logging in to the account, created by the applicant. Provide the HR Director with the results document.
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint - This clearance must be dated within three years of proposed start date.
- To obtain new Fingerprint Background Check, visit: .
- Enter service code 1KG6TR, and click "go."
- Click "Schedule or Manage Appointment."
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete required fields on each page and to schedule an appointment at a fingerprint location, convenient for you.
- After fingerprint appointment has taken place, Applicant should receive email with unofficial results. Provide the HR Director with unofficial results. The UEID number provided will be used to retrieve the official results, which will be kept on file at FCA.
- Act 168: Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release - This standardized form has been developed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, pursuant to Act 168 of 2014, to be used by school entities and independent contractors of school entities and by applicants who would be employed by or in a school entity in a position involving direct contact with children to satisfy the Act's requirement of providing information related to abuse or sexual misconduct. As required by Act 168, in addition to fulfilling the requirements under section 111 of the School Code and the Child Protective Services Law ("CPSL"), an applicant who would be employed by or in a school entity in a position having direct contact with children, must provide the information requested in SECTION 1 of the form and a written authorization that consents to and authorizes the disclosure by the applicant's current and former employers of the information requested in SECTION 2 of the form. The applicant shall complete one form for the applicant's current employer(s) and one for each of the applicant's former employers that were school entities or where the applicant was employed in a position having direct contact with children (therefore, the applicant may have to complete more than one form).
- Complete a separate form for each CURRENT employer(s) AND all previous employers that were school entities or WHERE YOU, the applicant, HAD DIRECT CONTACT WITH CHILDREN. These forms should be submitted to the HR Director to be mailed. Please click here to download the ACT 168 form.
- Act 153: Tuberculin/TB Testing - TB test results must be dated within 3 months of the start date.
- Once verbal employment offer is accepted, the applicant is responsible to acquire a physical and TB testing. The applicant shall present the provided form, titled "SCHOOL PERSONNEL HEALTH RECORD" (click here to download) to a health care provider of his/her choice for:.
- TB test administration.
- Form completion.
- Authorized Signature.
- The applicant is to return the completed form to the HR Director PRIOR to start date.